Do you have male pattern baldness on your mind?
You’re not alone. Male pattern baldness is commonly known as androgenic alopecia. It is the most prevalent type of hair loss in men. Countless men experience this condition around the globe.
It’s estimated that by the age of 50, about 50% of men will experience some degree of male pattern baldness. By the age of 70, this number may rise to 80% or more.
The signs? A receding hairline and thinning hair on top.
Genetics is a big player here. If your father or grandfather had it, chances are you might, too. Hair transplantation has become a popular solution for those looking to address male pattern baldness.
Reniu Clinic founder Dr. Manas S N is a renowned hair transplant surgeon in Mysore known for his proficiency in the field. His reputation and expertise make him the go-to specialist for the best hair transplant in Mysore.
Is male pattern baldness a concern for you?
Consider taking the first step towards hair restoration today. Consult a professional like Dr. Manas S N and explore the best solutions tailored for you.
Understanding the Causes and Progression of Male Pattern Baldness
The primary causes and risk factors of male pattern baldness include:
- Genetics: A family history of baldness increases the likelihood of developing the condition. Genes dictate how sensitive your hair follicles are to a hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
- Hormones: DHT comes from testosterone, the male hormone that causes hair follicles to shrink. Over time, the shrinking process can cause hair to stop growing altogether.
- Age: As men age, the risk of hair loss increases. Most men notice signs of male pattern baldness in their 30s and 40s, although it can start earlier.
- Medications and Treatments: Certain drugs, especially those used for cancer treatment, can result in hair loss. However, this is usually temporary.
- Medical Conditions: Conditions like thyroid disorders or anemia can contribute to hair loss.
“The progression of male pattern baldness usually follows a pattern,” explains Dr. Manas S N. “It often starts with a receding hairline forming an ‘M’ shape. Subsequently, hair thinning at the crown becomes noticeable. Over time, these two areas can merge, leaving a horseshoe shape of hair around the sides and back of the head.”
Want a solution? Hair transplants are in vogue. And guess what? Dr. Manas S N is top-notch in the transplant game. Reach out to Dr. Manas S N today to check out the treatment options suitable for you!
Surgical and Non-Surgical Options for Male Pattern
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) Procedure:
- During an initial visit, the doctor evaluates the suitability of FUE for the
- The team shaves and cleans the donor area, typically at the back of the
- They administer local anesthesia to numb the donor
- Using a specialized tool, they extract individual hair
- After numbing the balding areas, they make tiny
- They then implant the extracted follicles into these
- Before sending the patient home, they give detailed post-operative care
You’re in luck if you’re considering a FUE hair transplant in Mysore. The city boasts of hair transplant expert Dr. Manas S N, who excels in this meticulous procedure.
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) Procedure:
- The doctor assesses the patient’s hair and discusses the expected outcomes of
- The team marks an area at the back of the head for strip extraction and preps
- They carefully remove a strip of scalp from the donor
- Under a microscope, they separate individual hair follicles from the
- They make incisions in the balding
- They place the separated follicles into these
- The doctor stitches up the donor area and provides post-operative care
Dr. Manas S N is a suitable specialist if you are seeking natural-looking results through a FUT hair transplant in Mysore.
- During the visit, after discussing PRP, they draw a small amount of the patient’s
- They spin the blood in a centrifuge to concentrate the
- They carefully separate the platelet-rich plasma from the rest of the blood components.
- After numbing the scalp, the doctor injects the PRP into the areas of hair loss to promote hair growth.
- Post-procedure guidelines ensure the patient knows how to care for the treated
- Both surgical and non-surgical methods offer promising results. And when you’re aiming for the best hair transplant in Mysore, Dr. Manas S N is the right expert.
Ready to discover what happens after the procedure? Let’s dive into the…
Journey of Recovery and Results after Hair Transplant
- Initial Days: You might notice some redness and swelling right after the procedure. It’s normal! Just follow the care instructions.
- First Week: You’ll start to see scabbing around the transplanted hair. Remember, don’t pick them; they’ll fall off naturally.
- A Few Weeks In: Some of the transplanted hair might fall out. Don’t stress! This is called “shock loss”, a typical process part. Your hair is just making room for new growth.
- 1-3 Months: This is the waiting game. Your hair follicles are gearing up for action, but you might not yet see much growth.
- 3-6 Months: Exciting times! You’ll begin to see some new hair sprouting. It might be finer initially but will thicken over time.
- 6-12 Months: Now we’re talking! Your hair will start to fill in more, and you’ll notice a significant difference.
- One Year and Beyond: By now, you should be flaunting a fuller, natural-looking mane. Enjoy the transformation and the confidence it brings!
Every person’s recovery is a bit different. Stay patient, follow the care advice, and look forward to those luscious locks!
- Stay Hydrated. Drink plenty of water. It helps with healing.
- Try not to touch or scratch the transplanted area.
- Use extra pillows to keep your head elevated for the first few nights.
- After a few days, gently wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Avoid using any hair products like gels or sprays for the first week.
- Wear a hat if you’re stepping out. Direct sunlight can harm the new grafts
- No heavy exercises or activities that cause sweating for the first week.
- Alcohol and smoking can interfere with the healing process. It is best to skip them for a while.
- If you wear a hat, ensure it’s not too tight.
- Take any prescribed medications and antibiotics as directed.
Remember, these guidelines help ensure the best results from your hair transplant. Stick to them, and you’ll be on the path to a full, healthy head of hair!
Cost Of FUT, FUE And PRP Hair Treatment In India
The cost of hair transplant and treatment procedures like FUT, FUE, and PRP can vary widely in India based on:
- The clinic’s reputation
- The expertise of the surgeon
- The city or region
- The number of grafts needed Following are the approximate costs:
- FUE: The FUE hair transplant for male pattern baldness cost can range from ₹25 to ₹100 per graft. For someone needing 2,000 grafts, the cost can be anywhere from ₹50,000 to ₹2,00,000.
- FUT: The FUT hair restoration for male pattern baldness typically ranges from ₹15 to ₹75 per graft. So, for a person requiring 2,000 grafts, the expense would be approximately ₹30,000 to ₹1,50,000.
- PRP: PRP sessions can cost between ₹3,000 to ₹10,000 per session. The total cost depends on the number of sessions recommended.
Always prioritize quality and expertise over cost when considering such procedures. Ask Dr. Manas S N about the Hair Transplant Cost in Mysore at Reniu Clinic. He will provide an accurate estimate based on the extent of your hair loss and desired outcome.
Why Choose Reniu Clinic?
- Pioneering Techniques: At Reniu Clinic, we’re not just offering FUE hair transplants in Mysore – we’re leading with innovative methods like the Bio-FUE technique for exceptional results.
- Skilled Professionals: Our clinic boasts of seasoned and certified surgeons honed by years of experience and dedication.
- Personalized Hair Analysis: We dive deep with a comprehensive hair assessment, ensuring we understand the unique state of your hair.
- Strategic Planning: We meticulously plan graft distribution and density before the surgery, ensuring optimal results.
- Expert Hands-on Approach: Our surgeons handle each step with expertise, from anesthesia administration to slit-making and extraction.
- Specialized Implantation: Our in-house trained team takes the reins for implantation, ensuring precision.
- Comfort First: Experience a procedure that prioritizes your comfort – it’s virtually painless.
- Transparent Counting: We ensure transparency by counting grafts at every phase, so you’re always in the know.
- Modern Facilities: Our operation theatres are equipped with the latest technology.
- Dedicated Aftercare: Post-surgery, we’re still with you. Expect thorough follow-ups and guidance for post-operative care.
Choose Reniu Clinic for an experience that marries expertise with care!
Are you facing male pattern baldness and unsure about the way forward? Your journey to a fuller head of hair is just a decision away!
Consult a professional like Dr. Manas S N and explore the best solutions tailored for you.
Can a hair transplant fix male pattern baldness?
A hair transplant can effectively address male pattern baldness by relocating hair follicles to thinning areas.
What is the typical recovery time after a hair transplant for male pattern baldness?
Most patients recover within 2-3 weeks post-transplant, but individual experiences may vary.
Is hair transplant suitable for everyone with male pattern baldness?
While hair transplants benefit many, they aren’t suitable for everyone. Suitability depends on factors like donor hair density and individual health. Consultation with a specialist is essential.
Are hair transplants for male pattern baldness permanent?
Yes, transplanted hair is usually permanent, as it’s taken from areas resistant to balding.
Is there a maximum age limit for hair transplants in male pattern baldness cases?
There’s no strict age limit, but overall health and hair quality are critical considerations for older candidates.