Hair is a crucial aspect in determining one’s beauty and self-confidence. As a result, everybody needs their hair to be shiny and smooth along with thick density.
Baldness affects a large number of people, both young and old. Maybe it is the result of your poor eating habits, high-stress levels, environmental pollution, and so on.
As a result, people choose hair transplant treatment for natural-looking healthy hair.
Direct hair transplant treatment is a new addition to the procedure of hair restoration treatment. These days many people in Mysore show interest in this treatment procedure as the treatment is very beneficial and minimally invasive.
We at Reniu Clinic, the best hair transplant clinic in Mysore provide the best direct hair transplant in Mysore along with our other hair transplant treatments.
Today we are going to explain all the essential aspects of DHI hair transplant and its price for you.
DHI hair transplant is the most modern, creative, and efficient hair restoration method available today. Direct hair implant is a complicated procedure that involves redistributing hair from your donor areas to the bald region of the head where hair loss is more evident and noticeable.
The whole treatment goes without causing any discomfort. It does not even require any stitch on your donor area of the scalp.
What is Direct Hair Implantation (DHI), and how is it done?
DHI is an improved form of FUE hair transplantation that uses a similar procedure. While undergoing the process, hair follicles will be extracted from one section of your head, usually the back of your scalp, and transplanted into balding areas by our surgeon. These hair follicles will eventually grow into healthy new hairs.
The following is a list of what to expect during the procedure:
- In most cases, our surgeon will shave the head and numb it with local anaesthesia.
- Using a fine tip instrument, the surgeon will remove hair follicles from the back of your scalp.
- The hair follicles will be loaded into a pen-shaped tool and implanted into the balding area of your scalp by our surgeon.
- The surgeon will add an antibiotic cream to all of the wounds and cover them with a dressing.
The direct hair transplant technique usually takes about 8 hours to complete. However, the exact time depends on the number of hair follicles that you want to transplant. You will experience the complete result of your direct hair implant anywhere after 6 to 12 months.
Now let us see the DHI hair transplant price in Mysore
We at Reniu Clinic provide the best hair transplant cost in India. DHI hair transplant is an expensive procedure as it requires expertized skills and knowledge. Along with this, we use a unique tool which is known as a special implanter pen, for the most effective results.
Hence, the chance of having any error during the treatment procedure is none. We charge Rs. 50 to Rs. 55 for each hair graft while we perform the DHI hair transplant treatment. The cost at our clinic is quite affordable in comparison to other clinics in India.
So, what are the advantages of a direct hair transplant?
The benefits of direct hair transplant treatment are as follows-
- As we transplant your hair, it produces one hundred per cent natural results.
- It is a painless operation with slightly less blood loss.
- Since our doctor’s experienced hands do it, the depth, angle, and hair arrangement can all be adjusted. You can get a much denser hair development.
- The devices, needles, and other items used in a direct hair transplant are single-use and disposable, providing a high level of protection.
- The treatment is the least time-consuming as the extraction and implantation go at the same time.
- We can easily use this technique if you want a large number of hair follicles for transplant.
- There will be no scar in your donor area at all.
- The survival rate of the extracted hair follicles is higher than FUE or FUT treatment as they are implanted directly without storing outside.