You CAN fight hair loss no matter how early it hits you. Hair loss is best combatted when addressed quickly. Our experienced Hair loss Consultants will evaluate in detail the condition of your scalp and hair and recommend the most suitable procedure or combination of procedures to return you to a head full of hair. Here are few hair care tips:
- The first step in hair-care is your diet. And the most important things in your diet are: Iron and Protein. Hair cells are the fastest growing cells in the body and hence they are the first to suffer when you don’t eat right.
- Its normal to lose 100 to 150 strands of hair a day, so don’t panic when you see a small bunch gliding across your tiles.
- Be gentle. Wet hair is fragile and prone to breakage. Take a broad toothed comb and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair with extreme care.
- Trim your hair every few weeks to get rid of those brown and rough split ends. Cut about 1/4th an inch of your hair every 6 to 8 weeks to avoid the split ends to grow out again.
- Don’t wash your hair every day and whenever you do, apply some conditioner on the ends. Try to stick to the same brand of shampoo and conditioner.
- Rinse the conditioner off with cold water as it is good for both strength and shine.
- For those of you with dry hair, our advice is to avoid colouring, straightening and other saloon procedures.
- Do spend some time on reading the contents of your shampoo and other hair products, as some ingredients may be harmful for your hair.