Hair loss is a symptom of the greater problem which is androgenic alopecia. It has been found that 90% of all hair loss in men and 70% in women is due to androgenic alopecia. Diet and stress may also play a role in hair loss.
Karnataka and other metropolitan cities have the most cases of hair loss due to the stress. Working people due to bad environmental effects experience hair loss at very early age.
What Causes Hair Loss?
Hair loss can be caused by several reasons. The most common include genetics, medical conditions, and medications. It is recommended to visit your doctor to find out the cause and get help for stopping it before it becomes a bigger problem.
The Difference Between Male and Female Pattern Baldness
The major difference between these two types of baldness is that male-pattern baldness is hereditary and typically begins around age 30. Female-pattern baldness, on the other hand, tends to start later in life such as after menopause or childbirth.
It’s worth noting that, while the features of male and female pattern baldness are distinct, a man can occasionally show evidence of female pattern baldness on his scalp and vice versa.
There are also some of the basic differences between the male pattern and female pattern baldness :
For male pattern baldness :
- There is a receding hairline.
- The hairline will recede, leaving behind a characteristic M-shaped hairline!
- Hair strands in the temples and the center of the head are affected.
For female pattern baldness :
- Because there is no receding hairline, the odds of the forehead broadening are slim.
- Only the hair in the center of the scalp is affected.
Environmental stressors can encompass a wide range of things that can have an impact on hair health, such as pollutants, pollution, and even smoking, all of which are harmful to hair follicles.
Sensitive scalp syndrome can develop in those who live in high-pollution areas. Itching, dandruff, an oily scalp, and even discomfort in the hair root are all symptoms, according to the study. Dust and smoke particles might land on the scalp and create these symptoms. This can cause hair damage over time.
Hair is also harmed by smoking or being exposed to secondhand smoke. According to a study, smoking can harm the DNA of the hair follicle. It can also lead to oxidative stress in the body, which can result in hair damage and even hair loss. Secondhand smoke is also bad for your hair. Quitting smoking, or urging others to quit, is beneficial not only to your lungs but also to your hair.
How To Prevent Hair Loss
There are some ways through which you can prevent hair loss :
- Biotin, often known as vitamin H or B7, aids in the synthesis of fatty acids in the body. This process is crucial to the hair’s life cycle, and if you don’t have enough of it, you can lose your hair. Consult your physician about taking three to five milligrams per day.
- By keeping the scalp healthy and clean, everyday hair washing may help to prevent hair loss. The most important thing is to use a gentle shampoo. Harsher solutions may cause hair to dry out and break, resulting in hair loss.
- According to the Dr. Manas S N one of the leading hair transplant doctors in Mysore, this over-the-counter (OTC) medicine, also known as Rogaine, works for about two-thirds of women who try it Every day, apply the liquid or foam to your scalp. Irritation of the scalp and acne at the application site are some of the side effects. Irregular pulse and impaired vision are two less common adverse effects.
- After putting crude onion juice to their scalps twice a day, people with alopecia areata may observe regrowth. While there isn’t much research on this treatment, it did appear to increase growth in nearly 87 percent of participants in a tiny 2014 study. What is the mechanism behind it? Scientists believe the onion’s sulfur component is the key to its magic.
- Ginseng includes phytochemicals that may aid in the growth of hair on the scalp. More research is needed before particular dosages may be recommended. In the interim, talk to our doctor at Reniu clinic about taking ginseng pills or attempting topical ginseng applications.
Hair loss affects many people, and the causes of baldness vary. Stress, hormones, over-hairstyling, nutritional changes, and other factors can all play a role. While men have a receding hairline, women experience a broadening of their hair partition.
With a customer satisfaction rate of 94 percent, Reniu clinic is one of the most effective clinic for Male and Female hair Transplant in Mysore.