Salons have been employing cosmetics to give an illusion of natural hair volume for a long time. They use various hair products and treatments for your hair. Dr. Manas S N, the founder of Reniu Clinic, one of the best hair transplant clinics in Mysore, says that these are only transient treatments because the scalp is completely ignored in these procedures.
As a result, the fundamental issue of hair loss is just concealed and not addressed. Fortunately, numerous advances in the field of hair restoration have occurred in recent years. Several hair loss therapies are available today, the most prominent of which are Mesotherapy and PRP. Both of these techniques have revolutionized the hair loss treatment industry.
Although both therapies have been beneficial, many people are unsure which to choose. Please consult Dr. Manas S N, an esteemed hair transplant surgeon in Mysore, to find out which treatment is best suited for your hair.
Read on to understand about both PRP therapy and Mesotherapy.
What is PRP?
Platelet-rich plasma – PRP treatment has gained a lot of attention because of its high success rate.
PRP treatment is a 3-step procedure that involves the extraction, processing, and injecting the PRP solution into the thinning or bald area of your scalp. According to medical experts, PRP technique causes natural hair growth in your scalp. Sometimes, the procedure is paired with other hair loss procedures or medications to get the best results.
The activation of hair follicles revitalizes damaged or injured tissues and slows the process of hair loss.
The following is the PRP therapy procedure:
Our doctor takes about 50 milliliters of blood from a suitable part of your body, usually your arm.
The blood is spun at high speed in the centrifuge to separate red platelets, platelet-poor plasma, and platelet-rich plasma from the blood sample.
The doctor collects the separated platelet-rich plasma in a syringe.
The specialist wipes the afflicted area of your scalp with iodine or alcohol. The platelet-rich plasma is then injected into the afflicted area.
Mostly you need 4 to 6 sessions, spread out over 4 to 6 weeks. Following that, you may require a couple of more sessions, depending on your needs.
What is the cost of PRP?
The PRP hair treatment cost varies from person to person, depending on the client’s needs. Following are the factors that influence the cost of PRP therapy:
- The location where you choose to get the procedure
- Your requirement
- The doctors’ expertise
- Number of sittings or sessions
- The use of advanced technology
PRP cost in Mysore ranges between Rs. 3000 and Rs. 5000 each session.
What are the benefits of PRP treatment?
- It is a non-surgical procedure with no risk of scarring
- Because the patient’s blood cells are used, it is a safe treatment
- The procedure is the least painful
- It stimulates blood flow to the scalp’s hair follicles that are inhibiting hair growth
- PRP treatment costs are comparably lesser than other techniques
- It takes charge of the hair growth cycle
If you plan on going for a PRP treatment in Mysore, please speak with Dr. Manas S N. He is amongst the most preferred hair transplant surgeons in Mysore, having performed various hair regrowth treatments.
What is Mesotherapy?
People with hair loss can also benefit from mesotherapy. Mesotherapy can treat many types of hair disorders, from thinning hair to alopecia, an autoimmune condition in which your hair falls out in bunches, typically in the shape and size of a quarter.
Mesotherapy involves injecting a number of micro-injections into the skin’s middle/dermal layer. Minerals, vitamins, acids, collagens, and enzymes are included in the injections.
The mesotherapy hair treatment procedure includes the following steps:
- Specially medicated substances are used to clean your scalp gently
- Small quantities of extremely active medications are injected into the scalp
- It promotes hair growth by boosting blood circulation
It is one of the most often used treatments in modern cosmetology for various hair problems. This process helps with a number of issues, including nourishing hair follicles, reviving inactive bulbs, and dandruff issues.
What is the cost of mesotherapy?
The mesotherapy cost in Mysore is determined by the number of visits required, the procedure’s ingredients, and the size of the treatment region. At Reniu Clinic, Dr. Manas S N offers hair mesotherapy that is both effective and economical. Please schedule an appointment to learn more.
What are the benefits of Mesotherapy treatment?
- It is a simple and comfortable treatment
- It is non-invasive treatment
- It takes up very little time (30 minutes per session)
- It is a painless procedure when done by a competent hair specialist
- There is no need for follow-up treatment
Hair mesotherapy needs to be performed by a highly-skilled hair specialist. Many people have benefited from mesotherapy hair treatment in Mysore provided by the experienced Dr. Manas S N.
PRP and Mesotherapy Comparison
- PRP therapy for hair consists of injections of platelet-rich plasma
- Mesotherapy consists of various natural components, including minerals, vitamins, plant extracts, etc.
- In PRP treatment, the platelet-rich plasma can be injected into any layer of the skin
- In mesotherapy, the hair specialist injects the chemicals into the mesoderm (middle) layer of your skin
- PRP takes about 7-10 sessions to see the results
- Mesotherapy takes about 5-8 treatments to see outcomes
- PRP takes roughly an hour per treatment
- Mesotherapy takes about thirty minutes every session
- Mesotherapy is comparatively less expensive than PRP treatment.
As previously stated, PRP and Mesotherapy are both feasible hair treatments that can produce very beneficial outcomes when used in tandem.
Both are less invasive, safer, and less expensive approaches to hair transplant procedures. However, PRP is frequently used to speed up the healing process after hair transplant surgery. After hair transplantation, mesotherapy can be utilized to maintain favorable outcomes.
We recommend consulting Dr. Manas S N, a renowned hair transplant surgeon in Mysore, to determine which option is ideal for you.